CV Electrical engineer (3 years) having excellent technical and interpersonal skills
Electrical engineer (3 years) having excellent technical and interpersonal skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer (3 years) having excellent technical and interpersonal skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Technical University of Szczecin, Poland, Master of Science, Faculty: Electronics and Telecommunicat Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Poland, Szczecin Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an honest, hard-working man , looking for a job as an electric and electronic engineer and information technology specialist. I work in difficult conditions as well as in stressful situations.I have been working as an electric engineer. This job gives me full satisfaction.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01.2003 – 03.2006
Carfix Szczecin, Poland
Car electrical and electronic installations service
• repair car ecu,
• hardware troubleshooting.
07.2002 – 09.2002
Traineeship in FurryNET Szczecin, Poland (Internet provider)
Network Technician Administrator.
• installing, configuring, securing and further managing PC`s,
• providing internet connection to final users and companies,
• all additional customer services,
• building/managing LAN and WLAN networks,
• dealing with software problems,
• hardware troubleshooting,
• building PC`s from separated parts,
• Linux/Windows Servers Administrator,
• Security/Monitoring networks installer,
• data entry.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
10.2003 – 06.2008
Technical University of Szczecin, Poland
Master of Science
Faculty: Electronics and Telecommunications.
09.1999 – 06.2003
Secondary school/comprehensive/: Liceum Ogólnokształcące nr. 1, Poland
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PC hardware knowledge Computer technician, good in hardware troubleshooting and solving problems.
PC software knowledge Excellent knowledge of: Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook. Know “MS office” replacements such as openoffice or koffice.
Programming Advanced programming skills in C, C++, Pascal.
Computer networks Able to configure and manage MAN / WAN / LAN / PAN networks, configuring and supporting Wi-Fi based networks and equipment in the two above. Able to prepare network servers Linux and Windows based (routing, mail, web servers, traffic control, DHCP, DNS, SSH, voip, vpn, firewalls)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electric Networks Able to build, manage and monitor electric networks. Technical surveys, installations conservation and maintenance installations,machines and electrical equipment repairs. Taking measurements, testing after assembly and installations, machines and electrical equipment repairs. Measuring apparatus service and maintenance.
Electronics Designing of functioning and exploitation analog and digital systems, appliances, electronics and communications systems – using new technologies
Security/Monitoring networks Building/maintaining/programming of security and monitoring networks of all types.
Telecommunication networks Building and maintaining of telecommunication networks. Managing and programming of telephone centrals
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]