High School in shibuilding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Szczecin Relocation: China
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Cooperation with :
Vestcon / Norwegian/, Aker Turku /Finland , Aker Tulcea /Romanian/, Ulsteivik /Norwegian/ Aker France , Fijelstrand / Norwegian , SSR Świnoujście ,Aibel /Haugesund/, Bechtel /USA /, ALCOA/USA/.Nordual/Norwegian/
Supervising hull productions
General oversight of the fabrication/construction
Activities from quality and good construction practice standpoint.
Observe and report quality issues/concerns together with notification of contractor proposed actions to resolve concerns/issues.
Monitoring welding , preheat and fit-up practices and verify these activities are performed in accordance with Project requirements .
Perform out visual inspection of weld production work .
Monitoring welding repairs
Monitoring dimensional control activities in the field
Monitoring NDT activities
Monitoring calibration and operating parameters of welding and NDT equipment .
Monitoring the Contractors QC team inspection activities to verify QC is performed in accordance with Project requirements
Witness hydro testing and other pre -commissioning procedures / acceptance test .
Reside in the contractors facility to assist whenever required.
Coordinate and manage information between Contractors
QC inspection team and Project Team .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Main activities and responsibilities
works realized /examples
Alvheim WHRU for Aker Kvaern Ernginering & Techno / waste heat recovery unit 41-HW-101 ,skid and platform port unit , sections on offshore/
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Technical College of the Structure of Ships
in Szczecin , Poland .
- Certificate of Competence NDT VT – 2
Along with permanent joints of pressure equipment
according to European Directive 97/23/WE
- course in the International Welding Inspector
- Qualifications for the work at the height with exploiting
techniques and climbing appliance/ rope access/.
- "Lean Manufacturing Simulation " - course University of Kentucky Center for manufacturing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Words , Exel , solutions , matrix
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- opened to new professional challenges
accurate in the completion of task
professional solving problems
immune to stressful situations
he is able to work in a team
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]