CV/Resume ID no.:
90566 Last Updated:
Friday, February 27, 2009
Location (Residence): thrissur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, THRISSUR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To have a sound exposure to gain wide knowledge for being able to impact my services in useful & best possible manner, and thereby to have maximum satisfaction to see that my initiative and efforts are well appreciated.
o Hardworking, Proficient, committed and flexible.
o Right customer handling & Management skills.
o Good communication skills.
o Straight forward and honest.
o Innovative, Adaptive and Optimist.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CONSOLDATED CONTRACTORS INTL. CO. Sept. 2006 – Nov. 2007
Designation: Draughtsman cum Site Supervisor
Jobs and Responsibilities
• Involved in working upon various projects which includes engineering design, mechanical & allied utilities detailing (e.g. Electrical/Sewerage), piping and other construction design.
• Mapping, sketches, diagrams & topography thru conversion of raster images into 2D digital CADD format.
• Documentation requirements from clients local & abroad.
• Project coordination & report with respect to Clients, Project Managers & sub-teams.
• Maintain the labours
• Work allotment to the Labours
• Communicating to the company regarding work
• Study of Drawing
• Checking material availability
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• S.S.L.C. from the Board of Public Examination Kerala, India.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• ITI in Diesel Mechanic from NCVT India.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
NDT Level II from American Society of Non Destructive Testing.