Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Entry level petroleum engineer, Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL), Weatherford Oil Tools - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in petroleum engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have recently completed my graduation in petroleum engineering from NEDUET, Karachi. Please find enclosed a copy of my Curriculum Vitae with this application that outlines my educational background in more detail.
I am hardworking and highly motivated to join your esteemed organization with full missionary spirit. If you select me I assure you that I will perform my duties honestly and sincerely with the best of my abilities. Through various formal internship experiences I have exposed myself to the professional world too. My committed nature, harmonious mannerism and my strong urge to learn has always made me a worthy colleague and a team member.
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and look forward to hearing from you soon. I would like to thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
During my engineering period I have also exposed myself to the professional world by completing two internships in renowned companies. In summer, I did my first internship in Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) where I got a chance to work at well site, dehydration plant (DHP) and at a rig yard. My second internship was in Weatherford Oil Tools M.E. Ltd Pakistan Branch from December 02, 2007 to January 02, 2008. In Weatherford, I was assigned various tasks within TRS, JAM and JAR Department.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004-08 N.E.D University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
B.E. (Petroleum Engineering) (83.83%)
I have completed my schooling from “AL-Kamran Public School” which is affiliated to Karachi Secondary Education Board. I have passed my 10th with 85.5 % which gave me more interest in field of Engineering. I have passed my 12th with 82.6% from “Adamjee Govt. Science College”. I have completed my engineering in petroleum from “NEDUET” with 83.83% and my ceaseless efforts have earned me a distinction.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Worked on Windows 95, 98, 2000/Xp Professional.
Worked on MS-Word, Excel and Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good at Written and spoken Urdu/English.
Co-operative and Hardworking.
Able to work as a part of a team member or on an individual basis.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Wellbore positioning and surveying conducted by Shoaib Farooqi (WEATHERFORD)
• Introduction to drilling fluid properties conducted by M.M. Alam (MI SWACO)
• Introduction to through tubing services conducted by Arend Snaas (WEATHERFORD)
• Introduction to MATLAB conducted by CIS department (NEDUET)
• Member of SPE
• Member of departmental cricket, hockey and football team
• Watching and playing cricket, badminton and football.
• Internet surfing and book reading
Final Year Project
Planning of Casing exit workover well with integrated services conducted by
Shoaib Farooqi (WEATHERFORD)