CV Instrument Engineer in petrochemical plants and refinery
Instrument Engineer in petrochemical plants and refinery
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer in petrochemical plants and refinery - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): vaikom, Indonesia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, cochin Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Enclosed please find my resume for your review. I am applying for the
instrumentation engineer position.
I am very interested in becoming a part of your team. Your facility would gain an
individual who is dependable, motivated, and personable.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you at a mutually
convenient time. Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROTECH ENGINEERS AND CONTROLS MUMBAI
Designation: INSTRUMENTATION engineer.
Department: E&I (Oil & Gas Industry)
Term: From August 2007 to till date.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To carry out day to day jobs in accordance with safety rules
• To carry out calibration of instruments, fault finding and rectify the fault in order to avoid a re-occurrence.
• To plan corrective jobs in advance. To keep ready all the spares, spec sheets & settings in advance.
• Keep track of P&ID, hook- ups, and loop-wiring diagrams, signal flow diagrams
• To carry out calibration of Control valves, PRV, DPRV, Positioners and IPs.
HI-TECH ENGINEERING COCHIN
Designation: INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
Department: E & I (Oil & Gas Industry)
Term: From July 2003 to August 2004.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervision and co-ordination of all Instrumentation & Electrical engineering works. .
• Ensure proper maintenance, calibration and operation of all equipments and maintain records.
• To carry out calibration of Control valves, PRV, DPRV, Positioners and IPs
• To carry out upgradation of instruments.
Major field instruments handled:
• Flow Meters: Mass flow (Rosemount and Forbes Marshall), Vortex (Yokogawa), Magnetic meter (Yokogawa and Forbes Marshall), Transmitters: Rosemount (Smart), Foxboro intelligent Transmitter, Honeywell.
• Control Valves: Fisher (U.K.), Arca (Germany & India)
Test equipments handled:
• Dead weight tester (DH Budenberg 580 series)
• Druck calibrator (DPI 610 Pressure calibrator, Druck limited
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Technology in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION from M.G University, Kerala, India.
Diploma in ELECTRONICS from state board of technical education..
Advanced Diploma in Process Control Instrumentation from SIIT, Thalayolaparambu, Kottayam, Kerala
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Knowledge of Windows Operating systems
Packages: C, C++.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Ability to learn and adapt to new situations.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Hard working, innovative and entrepreneurial.
Can read write and speak English, Hindi, and Malayalam.