Location (Residence): Thane (W) , mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Gujarati
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being a Doctor I would prefer a job in a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences Company or a Biomedical firm or Healthcare sector...
I have a experience of 10 months now ; as a Training Manager & a Medical Advisor since April 2008, & my current CTC is 15k per month...
This company deals with all criticare & emergency care ICU products ....Here I train the MR's, the area & zonal sales manager and the field staff. I train them regarding all medicinal aspect...
Here I am supposed to solve the Medical & Medicinal related Queries & Analyse the feedback given by the Doctor's. I also have to gather more & more information about the products & update the data by searching the latest abstracts, references & research materials.
Before joining the new job, I will have to give a notice period of at least 15days....
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since Sept’ 06 Smt. Mumbadevi Hospital Intern Doctor
Nov’ 07 Worked with a G.P (Homoeopath) Junior Doctor
Jan’ 08 Worked with a MD (Skin) D.V. & D, Skin V.D & Leprosy specialist as an Assistant Doctor
April’ 08 Samartha Life Science’s as a Training Manager & Medical Advisor
Current Job Profile : Training Manager :
Here I train the MR's, the area sales manager & zonal sales manager and the field staff. I train them regarding all medicinal aspect... This company deals with all criticare & emergency care ICU products.
I have even made the training modules and trained the new MR’s about the medicine; its pharmacology & correlation with anatomy & physiology.
I have also updated & improvised the Medicinal booklet which contained the products & their related information. Also help in the new launches..
Here I am supposed to solve the Medical & Medicinal related Queries & Analyse the feedback given by the Doctor’s. I do some kind of research work on the new launch molecule and also the existing one and give my feed back on it.
I also have to gather more & more information about the products & update the data by searching the latest abstracts, references & research materials.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am a HOMOEOPATHIC DOCTOR.
Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) with 5 months experience in the clinical practise.
Currently working with Samarth Life Science’s & Pharmaceutical Company as a TRAINING MANAGER.
Worked with a Skin specialist as an assistant doctor.
Previously worked as an observer to a homoeopathic doctor.
Worked as an Intern doctor for 1 year.
During my internship I worked on a thesis “ANXIETY IN CHILDREN “.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a very basic computer knowledge like Miscrosoft word 2007, Power point , Net surffing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) Good at counselling.
2) I am a very friendly person and can thus be a good Team mate.
4) I have varied exposure in the field of healthcare & medicine.
5) I am very ambitious & hardworking person with good communication skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am capable of handling a project & executing it. I can also do the pre promotions & promotions for a product according to the market research.
I am capable of working effectively with various groups of people. I am a fast learner with good grasping power.
Team Management :
I am confident of handling, managing and organising an event or a project myself, if given a chance.
I enjoy working in a team atmosphere; it motivates me to deliver quality services in market.
I enjoy reading & gathering information & updating my knowledge of medicine. This can help me in working on a project & doing more research about the related topic.
I am very confident & comfortable when working in a team.
I can always prove to be a good & efficient team member.
1) I have participated in General Health Check-Up Camps organized by Lion’s Club and in association with Srimati Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College.
2) I have written a thesis on “Anxiety in Children” during my internship. In which I covered the types, signs & symptoms of anxiety in children and its medical as well as the psychological part of treatment. In the thesis I also emphasized a section on scope and limitations of homeopathy.
3) Won first prize in state level science project at junior college level.
4) My IELTS score in June 2007 was 6.5.
5) Participated in Chess competitions at school level
6) Participated and completed an Adventure trekking camp organized by Department of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
7) Participated and won in sports like Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Cricket, Relay Races, Cross Country Races, and Marathon at School level.