Directional Driller / MWD LWD senior field engineer, Mud Logger
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Directional Driller / MWD LWD senior field engineer, Mud Logger - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India, Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, BSD Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern,
I have a wide range of expertise from exploration to BOP's om the oil and gas industry. My wide range of skills gives me a very unique insight to day to day operations in Oil and Gas drilling.
I look forward to working as a team player and to help educate fellow workers.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Mud Logging
2. Geologist- exploration to operations
3. MWD/LWD senior field engineer
4. DD senior had with knowledge of every technique
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I worked my way through college by working as a Geological assistant and took out 2 years to mud log to collect money to futher my education.
I am very knowledgeable of chemistry and was selected by the National Science Foundation to study Geo-Chemical Oceanography at Florida State University while a junior in High School.
BS in Geology.
My Geology experience has been from working all facets of my exploration company. I also over saw drilling of my Oil & Gas prospects.
I have taken all schools with Baker Hughes and Schlumberger in MWD/LWD.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I started computers when they were 4' tall and 256K memory. I went back to college in 1992 to study computers along with high level math classes.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]