CV Drilling Supervisor Oil base mud in HPHT wells (temperature 350º F) and mud weight 13.8 PPG
Drilling Supervisor Oil base mud in HPHT wells (temperature 350º F) and mud weight 13.8 PPG
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Supervisor Oil base mud in HPHT wells (temperature 350º F) and mud weight 13.8 PPG - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq Present Location: Egypt, Sharkia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Drilling Supervisor who looking forward to work in a team work in offshore / onshore operations to maximize safety, Health and environmental issues, document lessons learned using “System Dynamics”, integrate “Best practices” and reduce drilling costs!
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Drilling HPHT deep wells to total depth of 17300 ft.
2. Fishing operations in deep wells.
3. Turbo-drilling applications in high temperature wells.
4. Oil base mud in HPHT wells (temperature 350º F) and mud weight 13.8 PPG.
5. Drilling, testing, completion and workover of oil & gas deep wells.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bsc degree in petroleum and mining engineering, 2003, very Good with honor degree.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very good dealing with computer, Internet, office work.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Easier to Learn.
Able to Communicate and Cooperate.
Organized and Creative Mentality.
Team- Work Oriented
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Have a valid passport.
No problem to work overseas.