CV Naval architect, draughtsman, autocad, rhino, Maxsurf and Shipconstructor
Naval architect, draughtsman, autocad, rhino, Maxsurf and Shipconstructor
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval architect, draughtsman, autocad, rhino, Maxsurf and Shipconstructor - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Technical University of Szczecin, Poland Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Poland Present Location: Poland, Szczecin Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With the thought about like job in ship branch I chose my direction of studies and I am convinced that my education enriched for the practice of several years professional will permit to equal You to requirements. An additional trumps will be my character traits, as well as the quick „displacement themselves” to new of working conditions. I am flexible in their actions and quickly learning new things.
Currently I looking for a work, which give me satisfaction, stability and allow for professional development and I hope that my candidacy will be of Your interest and work in Your company will be the next stage of my life.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 2007 - Murray & Associates Poland Sp. z o.o. – the work on the position designer;
2001 – 2007 Repair Shipyard „Gryfia” S.A in Szczecin:
* 2003 – 2007 the work on the position of the technologist in the hull division (productive),
* 2001 – 2003 the work on the position of the master in the coating department (productive),
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1996 – 2001 - Technical University of Szczecin, Maritime technology M.Sc Engineer, Specialization: Naval architecture;
1991 – 1996 - Electronic Technical School in Gorzów Wlkp., technican electronic
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Autocad, Rhino, Office, Windows, basic: Maxsurf and Shipconstructor
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I good dealing with people, I can work "under pressure"
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I'm the honesty, the quick treat of the decision, communicability, the skill of the work in the groups. I interests literature, history XX country and aviation