Location (Residence): Durham, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: UK, Durham Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have proven myself to be hard working, reliable and trustworthy. I am capable of working alone or as part of a team. I am proficient in Health and Safety legislation.
I have experience of working in the offshore oil and gas industry in several different roles. I have completed BOSIET test.
I have owned and operated several enterprises including a regional fresh produce supply business.
I have experience of working with people at all levels of authority and with the general public.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Day to day running of fresh produce business.
Offshore Oil and Gas Industry
Maintenance Roustabout, Roustabout, Roughneck.
Working at various sites arranging security personnel and cover.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education - College/School attended
Heathfield Comprehensive School, Low Fell, Gateshead From – To Sept 87-July 92
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I enjoy weight training, boxing and other forms of physical exercise. I enjoy reading and cooking.