Drilling Engineer / Contracts Engineer, Firstdrill LTD, Well planning engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Engineer / Contracts Engineer, Firstdrill LTD, Well planning engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Azerbaijan
Azeri Latin Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Development and Production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, al khubar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Drilling engineer with MS engineering from Azerbaijan State Oil Academy
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008 – to date Oilpromservice LTD ,Drilling and Completion Team based in Krasnoyarsk.
2006 – 2008
Drilling Engineer / Contracts Engineer, Firstdrill LTD, Initially in
Azerbaijan then seconded
to Mesopotamia Petroleum, a JV of Ramco and Midmar Energy,
based in Amman, Jordan ,working on Iraq Project,
• preparing well data sheets;
• designing and selecting well-head equipment;
• Conception of development well drilling programs.
• Daily drilling operations follow up and analysis, and recommend further operations instructions in accordance to the performance and necessity.
• Monitoring drilling progress and costs, preparation of reports, recommendations, and end-of-well reports.
• Optimization of the drilling process, through the introduction of latest technologies to increase the cost effectiveness of the drilling operations.
• Liaison with, and supervision of service companies and contractors, regarding technical, Commercial and service quality.
• Monitoring adherence to HSE policies and implementation of required procedural .
• Evaluate and administer drilling service contracts.
• Supervise the well planning team and co-coordinate their daily work and responsibilities.
• Well construction design:, casing design, Torque and Drag, drill string design, anti-collision for directional wells, including horizontals and multi-laterals.
• General Drilling Project Management.
• Work closely with Government Authorities and multidisciplinary professionals to optimize drilling operations efficiency in the Caspian region.
2001-2006 Contract Engineer Reconstruction Found of Azerbaijan, with the following main responsibilities:-
• Supervision of Offshore platform activities,
• Drilling Operations
• Tender analyses
• Contracts score analyze
• Program Preparation
• Rig Supplies inventory & dispatching
• Inventory control
• Cost control & optimization
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1999 – 2002
2008 till today
BSC (Honors) in Oil & Gas Development and Production, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy
MSC (Honors) in Oil & Gas Development and Production, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy
MBA,Azerbaijan Business Oil and Gas industry
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
One week, “LWD” by Schlumberger
Four weeks “Sales and Marketing Financials” “AREA”
One week “Advanced drilling technology”, The University of Drilling Technologies, Azerbaijan.
Sep. 2006 Two weeks, G&G Schlumberger software “PETREL”
One weeks “Drilling Hydraulics”, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy, provided by BP
Azerbaijan State Oil Academy, Preservation of the environment, provided Schlumberger
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to influence and persuade, well-organized and disciplined, coordination of multiple projects simultaneously, particular well construction skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Constructive team member, demonstrated ability to efficiently utilize new technologies and tools to optimize operations and cost