Location (Residence): Tangerang, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Jakarta Indonesia Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam Present Location: Indonesia, Tangerang Relocation: Brunei Darussalam
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in your job opening as advertised at oil-offshore-marine.com. Below is my resume for your consideration
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
February 2002 till present, PT. Clariant Indonesia, Tangerang in SCM ( Supply Chain Management ) division as export coordinator.
Job Specifications :
- Responsible to handling all export products, picking, goods preparing and loading.
- Making daily and monthly report.
- Making CIP (Continues Improvement Process) and KPI (Keep Performance Indicator) report
- Showing around inspector from Bureau Verities.
- Making Inspection report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1987 – 1993 Elementary School at SDN 1 Tangkolo
1993 – 1996 Junior High School at SMPN Dadiharja
1996 – 1999 Senior High School at SMK Jakarta Satu
2003 – 2005 Diploma III Degree at AMIK Bina Sarana Informatika
Import Procedure by BPPEI Jakarta, 2006
Forklift Training by Depnakertrans, 2006
Handling hazardous chemicals method, by FMIPA University of Indonesia, 2007
English Course, by English First, 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Have a capability to operate PC and Software application, Example: MS Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, Vista, MS Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, SAP, Lotus Notes, Snaight8, MS Internet Explorer etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Familiar with Warehousing system.
Familiar with chemicals product.
Able to drive Forklift
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]