CV OPITO Approved offshore Greenhand training including banksman and slinger
OPITO Approved offshore Greenhand training including banksman and slinger
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in OPITO Approved offshore Greenhand training including banksman and slinger - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
90813 Last Updated:
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Location (Residence): Carlisle, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HEATING ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: UK, CARLISLE Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A hardworking, self motivated and polite individual with a full work history and wide range of experience. With four years experience in the construction Industry and four years spent as a Rail Maintenance Worker I have proven my ability to work to correct standards and am trained and qualified to work within strict health and safety guidelines. Fit and healthy I am used to working overtime, unsociable hours and travelling long distances to work. Looking for the opportunity to gain secure employment in the Oil and Gas industry and make good use of my practical skills and abilities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working on the railway infrastructure as a controller of site safety,oversseing all work done and making sure it has been done in a safe way,giving safety briefings to work gangs and managers on the safe system of work i had set for the day or weeks planned work.I also worked with cranes and on track plant as a banksman/slinger making sure the lifts or digs were done in a restricted safe manner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- 1993 to 1997 Caldew School, Dalston – 8 GCSE’s including Maths, Science and English
- 1997 to 2000 Carlisle Technical College – NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating
- 2001 to 2003 Scotweld Railway Services – PTS, Lookout, Hand Signalling, Controller of Site Safety and
Machine Controller Tickets
- 2006 to 2007 Renown Railway Services - PTS Re-sit, Controller of Site Safety Re-sit, Manual Handling
And Small Tools.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Driving Licence: Full clean
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
OPITO Approved offshore Greenhand training including banksman and slinger.
Module 1 Introduction to drilling operations.
Module 2 Working safely.
Module3 Manual Handling/coshh/working at heights.
Module 4 Helicopter/Helideck safety.
Module 5 Banksman and slinging operations,Stage 1 OPITO Approved