CV Team Leader / Marketing and Database Research Executive
Team Leader / Marketing and Database Research Executive
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Team Leader / Marketing and Database Research Executive - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Polish, Slovak, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Electronic Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Czech Republic, Velke Karlovice Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Mr / Mrs
To Whom it May Concern,
Please find attached my CV as an application for the above post.
As detailed in my CV I have experienced as Public Affairs and Media Relation Assistant/Account Executive/Branch Manager in similar areas of work. I am hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. I am keen to develop my skills further and believe that this position would be a great opportunity for me and that I would be an asset to your team.
Please do not hesitate to contact for an interview or regarding any queries.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Mitie Engineering Plc, London, UK
Team Leader / Marketing and Database Research Executive,
World Trade Group Ltd., London, UK
Electrical Engineer, Advanced Electrical Services Ltd., London UK
Public Affairs and Media Relation Assistant, EDF Energy PLc., London UK
Research Analyst Assistant, Allegra Strategies Ltd., London, UK
Security Engineer, FreeNet Ltd., London, UK
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Birckbeck University, London, UK
- Marketing Communications, Award
International English Testing System, 7.0, London, UK
- Internationally recognized testing system, e.g. University studies, employer
Private College of Business Studies Kostka, Vsetin , Czech Republic
- Business Administration, Diploma.
High School of Engineering, Roznov p. Radhostem, Czech Republic
- Electronic Engineering, Level A.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Graphic Editors [Intermediate], Microsoft Office [Advance], Internet Skills [Advance], Type Speed [40wpm]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]