CV Fully qualified electrician, JIB registered with excellent technical skills
Fully qualified electrician, JIB registered with excellent technical skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Fully qualified electrician, JIB registered with excellent technical skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): manchester, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in building services engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: england, manchester Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently seeking electrical work in the UK, off shore or in international locations. I am extremely hard working, motivated, honest, competent, skilled and can work well independantly or as part of a team. I am a fully qualified electrician with domestic, commercial and industrial experience and can undertake any aspect of electrotechnical work given to me to a high standard.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As both an apprentice and a qualified electrician, I have worked on numerous building sites and have undertaken and tackled an extensive and varied range of electro-technical tasks. As most of the jobs are both commercial and industrial, the typical daily tasks that I have had to carry out are as follows:
• installation of various containment systems - including steel and PVC conduit, steel and PVC flexible conduit, cable tray (light gauge to heavy gauge), ladder racking, basket tray, steel trunking and dado trunking. In addition, I have good experience and am competent in forming and making bends and sets in any type of containment that is required.
• installation and wiring of various circuits – this includes lighting (1 way, 2 way and intermediate), emergency lighting, external lighting, contactor circuits, power, small power (ring and radial circuits), data (IT and Communications), security, fire protection circuits and earthing and bonding.
• handling and termination of various cables - including PVC single/multi-core cables, Twin and Earth Cable, Steel Wire Armoured cables, MI Cables (Pyro), fire resistant cables (FP200), Cat 5 and other data cables. What is more, I have a good experience of terminating and connecting up distribution boards, consumer units, switch gear and machinery and of pulling in large armoured cables to supply both distribution and section boards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I served as an apprentice to NG Bailey for four years and completed all courses to become a qualified electrician. My achievements are below:
Subject Taken Date Achieved Level Grade
City & Guilds 2330 Part 1 2005 NVQ Level 2 Distinction
City & Guilds 2330 Part 2 2006 NVQ Level 3 Credit
I am computer literate and have a very good knowledge of all microsoft applications including Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am very competent at my job and have excellent interpersonal skills. I can work on my own, in a team, like new challenges and always see a job through to the end and complete it to the highest standard.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am extremely keen and hardworking and want the opportunity to work off shore and abroad.