Location (Residence): Kumbakonam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Metallurgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
as per your requirement,I am an AWS-Certified Welding Inspector.Here I have attached my latest updated resume for your kind persual.please do the needful.awaiting for your reply at the earliest.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Graduate Metallurgical Engineer with 5+years experience largely as an Engineer(QA/AC) specializing in Pipe manufacturing , Material Castings , material selection , handling and mechanical testing and Non-Destructive testing
• Currently working with M/S.Germanischer Llyod Industrial Services from April’08 to till date
• Worked with M/S.JINDAL SAW LTD(IPU), Samaghogha, GUJARAT as an Executive in QA/QC Dept. from Jan’07 to March’08
• Worked with M/S.SAKTHI AUTO COMPONENT Ltd.(ISO/TS 16949:2002), COIMBATORE.as an Engineer(Inspection) from June 2003 to Dec 2006
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in METALLURGY from Government College of Engineering.
AWS-CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR( C.NO.09031811)
ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR
ASNT Level – II : Radiography Testing (RT)
ASNT Level – II : Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
ASNT Level – II : Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
ASNT Level – II : Penetrant Testing (PT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Exposure in C, C++, HTML
MS Office packages
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
API 5L- Specification for Line Pipes.
ASME SECTION V – Non Destructive Examination.
ASME SECTION VIII– Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
ASME SECTION IX – Welding & Brazing Qualifications
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]