CV Welding/Painting Inspector, Moody International/ GSEC - Korea
Welding/Painting Inspector, Moody International/ GSEC - Korea
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Welding/Painting Inspector, Moody International/ GSEC - Korea - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths Physics Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: UAE, Sharjah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest and enthusiasm that I present to you my enclosed résumé. I have 8 years of extensive experience with reputed companies in both India and overseas in the field of inspection services pertaining to major oilfield, construction, shipyards and services concerns. I am enthusiastic about exploring opportunities as a Welding Inspector in the QA and QC sector.
Some of my skills are:
* Preparation of all technical documentation related to the projects.
* Developing and reviewing structural drawings, managing sourcing and inspection of material.
* On time preparation of project documentation and technical submittals.
* Meticulous coordination and interaction with strict compliance.
* Proficient in planning, and execution of Third Party, QA/QC and NDT Inspection Services.
* Planning, execution and team motivational skills.
Presently I am associated with International Inspection Services-M E operations, Sharjah, U.A.E. as a Structural Inspector. I am certain that my team-focused approach, positive attitude and emphasis on quantifiable results would be a welcome addition to your organization.
In addition, I offer a comprehensive knowledge of reviewing WQT's, surveillance and structure documents management. A personal interview to elaborate the ways through which I can assist in achieving your organisation's goals would be most appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.