Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling engineer / supervisor / superintendent, IWCF card, SCBA training card - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria Other:
English, French Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt Present Location: Algeria, Bejaia Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
University graduated, Diploma of Drilling Engineer from Petroleum Institute, head of the list in the examination. Long experience on field as a drilling supervisor both exploration and development wells.OBM environment working and partial/total losses zones.Over 15 years experience,International working experience: In Oman with Dalma Energy, and in IRAN with ELF/TOTAL, In Libya with both Eni Gas bv and Total, short experience in offshore on jack up Rig and recently with Total Russia drilling on cluster. Remote location and Land desert rig experience.Office based engineering experience
Good skills in DIMS,Good skills in well view “reporting system”
Good skills in computer: word, excel, power point and out look.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- IWCF card
- H2S card
- Offshore survival
- SCBA training card (Self Container Breathing Apparatus)
- HSE, Basic fire & first aids
- Stuck Pipe Prevention for Supervisor
- Courses on rocks mechanic at ENSPM – France
- Under Balance Drilling courses with TESCO Corporation.
- Well bore stability courses with Schlumberger.
- Different presentation in National & International Seminars
- Training on GMI (GeoMechanics International) Software: named “Well Check”.
- Great skills in DIMS “Drilling information management system of Landmark” & “Well view reporting system”
- Training with Precision Drilling on: MWD and Directional Drilling, Down hole motors, well planning, BHA analysis, Controlled Pressure drilling.
- Training on drilling bits (PDC &Rock bits) with Hughes, DBS, and Smith International.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computing skill: Great skills in Word, Excel, Power point, out look & DIMS “Drilling Information Management System of Land mark” and “Well view” reporting systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ENGLISH: Fluently spoken & written
FRENCH: Fluently spoken & written
ARABIC: Fluently spoken & written & Some Russian
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Team work, hard worker, can work under stress.
Enjoy challenging projects,
Ability for training local people