CV Electrical technician - diagnosis of faults rectification of electrical equipment
Electrical technician - diagnosis of faults rectification of electrical equipment
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical technician - diagnosis of faults rectification of electrical equipment - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in DACRS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: India, Tirunelveli Relocation: Sudan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience in the diagnosis of faults rectification of electrical equipment and associated a control gears, heavy and light HT & LT Switch ear auxiliaries equipment including routine and preventive maintenance of electrical equipment used in the Oil
& Gas Industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Erection of Electrical distribution boards and control panels
Laying of Lt Power, Control and instrumentation cables
Glanding and Termination of Cables up to 240 Sq.mm.
Erection of Batteries and Battery charges.
Testing of cables using Meggers.
Solar board and panel assembly.
Maintenance of switch gears.
Maintenance of batteries and battery charges.
Maintenance of transformers up to 2000KVA.
Maintenance of MCC,DCS & AC/DC distribution.
Maintenance of AC/DC motors up to 10 Hp.
Maintenance of lighting Systems.
Troubleshooting in control and lighting circuits.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ITI in Electrician
Pre Sea Training Certificates
1. Proficiency in Elementary First Aid - EFA/979
2. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility - PSSR/904
3. Personal Survival Techniques - PST/965
4. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting - FPFF/863
5. Safety Training Certificate issued by Kuwait OL2K, EU2 Project
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, Excel,Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Plumbing, Welding& Grinding
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Computer Knowledge in MS Office.
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web.
• Good Computer Typing Knowledge.
• Basic Electronic Knowledge.