Dutch Standard Other:
English, German Standard, Polish
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in business management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Netherlands, Tilburg Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking for a job in the gas and oil industry, Do have experience but NOT in oil and gas. Have to start somewhere so i'm looking for a job as roustabout / roughneck. Start at the bottom and work my way up.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Engineer, trouble shooting in a chemical plant.
Set up a department, making procedures, safety, install / maintain machines, hire people, keep financial status etc.
With "hands on" mentality create a safe work place and achief all requested targets.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor business management
Senior vocational education mechanical engineering
Safety training Risk Rotterdam
First aid, company protection goup, electrical safety instruction.
(safety trainings needed as house owner)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic user SAP3
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
hands on mentality
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Want to make a new start! 46 years young, perfect heath condition, now or never, no problem to start and learn from the bottom. Just need that 1!!!! change.