CV Medical officer, doctor, training & education, oil industry
Medical officer, doctor, training & education, oil industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Medical officer, doctor, training & education, oil industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
PhD/MD in medicine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: pakistan, islamabad Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Major aim is to utilize my Potential, Experience and Academic excellence in a challenging environment. I am determined to serve for a reputable organization, where I can find opportunity to learn and serve purposely
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Attended two weeks course on Quality management and Quality assurance in health care system organized by GTZ and Health services academy from 13th October to 24th October in Islamabad Pakistan
2. Attend 2 Months Training in Blood Transfusion Medicine at MOH Sharjah Blood Transfusion Service and Research Centre (WHO Collaboration Centre) Sharjah from 12th March Till 10th May 2008
3. Attended 3-days EMRO /WHO Directors of blood banks meetings held at MOH Sharjah Blood Transfusion Service and Research Centre from 15-17 April 2008
4. Attended 3-day Fourth Transfusion Medicine Course organized by MOH Sharjah UAE, WHO,ISBTS SITS from 11th -13th December 2007 at university of Sharjah , Sharjah
5. Attended 3-day Regional Health Manager’s Meeting at Dhaka, Bangladesh from 23-25th April, 2007.
6. Attended 3-day Workshop on Blood Transfusion Laboratory Techniques from January 20th-22nd, 2007, held in Pakistan Institution of Medical Sciences, Islamabad, organized under the auspices of the WHO Collaborative Blood Safety Program.
7. Attended 3-day South Asian Red Cross Red Crescent Symposium on Voluntary Non-Remunerated Blood Donation from 26th -27th September, 2006 held in Hotel Annapurna, Kathmandu organized by Nepal Red Cross Society
8. Attended 2-day Pain Symposium Imaging in Pain Medicine at Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Islamabad International Medical College / Railway Hospital, Rawalpindi from 10th & 11th September, 2006.
9. Attended 5-day 10th International Colloquium on Voluntary Non-Remunerated Blood Donation from 20th- 24th March, 2006 held at Santiago, Chile organized by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society & PAN American Organization.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
Universidad Technological, De Santiago Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. From 1993-96
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council Exam held in 1997 for equivalent to MBBS (PAK)
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Dietetics
MSC Community Health & Nutrition
B.S.c in Zoology, Botany and Geography
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Window 98, 2000, XP
MS Power Point
Internet and Utilities
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1 Goal oriented, highly motivated and hard working.
2 Ability to communicate easily with a wide range of people.
3 Computer literate.
4 Enthusiastic approach to challenges and opportunities.
5 High standards of personal and professional performance.
6 Ability to utilize available resources and effective time management.