CV Logistics, Security, Warehouse - with 16 years experinece in all fields
Logistics, Security, Warehouse - with 16 years experinece in all fields
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Logistics, Security, Warehouse - with 16 years experinece in all fields - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Stoke On Trent, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Mathematics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq Present Location: Iraq, Al Basrah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have worked within the field of Logistics and have gained over 14 years of experience through working within the Armed Forces and now as a civillian i am the Accounts Manager for the Bulk fuel Installation in Iraq. This experience has gained me the knowledge and the skills required to be able to work with others as well as foreign nationals both in an advisory and managerial capacity.
I am able to be flexible and I produce a high standard of work in order to achieve and meet deadlines to the best of my ability. I am used to working in arduous conditions and perform well under pressure. I consider myself to be a good organizer and have developed good leadership skills and have a very positive attitude to any task set before me. These are qualities that my experience shows I possess.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
BFI Accountant OCT 2007 – Present
Employed by the MOD to manage and control the accounts for the Bulk Fuel Installation in Basrah, Iraq. This comprising of the monitoring and control of over 3 million litres of various fuels and other commodities as well as the Provisioning, Issues, Receipts, Stock Management/Maintenance, Disposalsand reports within the department. Also responsible for the supervision and training of foreign nationals working within the workplace.
Operations Director/CPO 2006 - OCT 2007
Managed security teams within the London area providing static security and crowd control for the making of Bollywood films. In addition to this carrying out the role of Close Protection Officer for individual clients on set.
Health and Safety Risk Assessor 2003 - 2006
Stores Manager 2002 - 2006
Running an account to the value of £27 million pounds, controlling an inventory of 24 thousand different item headings. Daily tasks included the Provisioning and maintenance of the account as well as giving in house training.
Junior office manager and was in charge of 6 military personnel and 2 civilians in Canada.
System Administrator for the supply squadron which involved close observation of the security and distribution of each individual account to other personnel and correcting faults that occur on the system.
Office supervisor 1997 - 2002
The Controlling of Provision/Procurement of an account within the Armed Forces. Additionally monitoring the Priority demands cell and other functionalities within the office.
Also comprised within this period I carried out a 6 month operational tour in Northern Ireland which consisted of:
• Dealing with numerous bomb scares
• Breeches of Security to the perimeter fences
• Controlling secure areas
• Carrying out reaction drills and training with guard personnel
Store and Warehouse operative 1995 - 1997
This involved the selection and distribution of various stores to satisfy the requirements of our unit’s dependencies. Other tasks to be carried out were stock maintenance, stock-taking and the receipting of Materiel.
Completed a 7 month tour with the UN working in the Buffer zone as an infantryman. This comprised of:
• Dealing with shooting incidents carried out on ourselves or opposing forces
• Having to carry out riot control on a number of occasions
• Every day tasks were carrying out mobile/foot patrols and manning of all Observation Posts in our area
• Investigating and dealing with every day incidents performed by either side to provoke their opposition
Stores Operative 1994 - 1995
Involving the processing of Receipts and Issues, additionally carrying out the stock maintenance and general housekeeping of the materiel.
Carried out a 6 month operational tour in Bosnia. This consisted of carrying out normal duties but in real time situations. A very busy period in which we were to maintain the standard and requirements of our dependencies to the best of our ability so they could perform to the best of theirs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SIA licensed in Close Protection (City & Guild’s Level 3)
NVQ level 2 Distribution and Warehousing operations
LGV License C + E, Clean driving license
Tele-Handler Lift Truck Operator
8 GCSE’S including English and Mathematics
Qualified to work on various Military computer systems
Qualified First Aider
Military Proficiency Course
Supply Controller class 1
Supply Specialist class 2
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a very good understanding of Microsoft Office package and i mainly work in WORD or EXCEL format.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Effective at meeting deadlines and performs well under pressure
• Solid and effective leadership and management skills
• Has the ability to work well individually or as part of a team with both foreign military and civilians
• Good knowledge of health and safety at work
• Experienced in the issue, receipt, storage, maintenance, provisioning, procurement and accounting
• Used to working unsociable hours
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
With a Military background i am very adaptable to different situations and always welcome new challenges.