CV Construction supervisor / Plater / Fitter oil rig and ship construction and maintenance yards
Construction supervisor / Plater / Fitter oil rig and ship construction and maintenance yards
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction supervisor / Plater / Fitter oil rig and ship construction and maintenance yards - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Inverness, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: UK, Inverness Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am experienced in all the metal trades and have a working knowledge of drawings, lifting plans and equipment relating to fabrication and construction. I have worked on oil rig and ship construction and maintenance yards and power stations, for over 30 years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Plating and rigging on Northern Producer
• Plating and rigging on The Thistle
• Repairing Derrick on Ocean Patriot in Australia.
• Rigging on BP Magnus North Sea.
• Construction supervisor on the Energy Enhancer
• Project supervisor and coordinator on BP Magnus, replacing top section of the Flare Stack.
• Project manager and planner on Dunbar Fender removal.
• Rigging repair and visual inspection of derrick on Global Sante Fe.
2005 - 2007:
• Focal Point and Coordinator on the Brent Delta Leg Intervention Project. The job involved rigging and installing a new steelwork for a new level below 77m and replacing pipe work and assisting with hot tapping.
2004 – 2005:
• Doing all repair work on Maersk Curlew in North Sea.
• Plating, on tow with Safe Caledonia, in The Indian Ocean.
• Plating offshore for Trac Rope Access.
• Plating and welding offshore, Ireland.
• Pipe fitting for Ministry of Defence.
• Pipe fitting, G&G International, Belgium.
• Pipe fitting on Water Treatment Plant.
• Plating on Oil rig in Verome, Holland
• Structural Foreman in charge of all trades and services including Ship and oil rig repair, conversion and decommissioning in B.M.I Shipyard, Baltimore, USA.
• Self-employed construction foreman in various oil, ship and building construction yards.
• Project Manager for ship and oil yard construction in Mississippi, Alabama, USA.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]