CV Drilling and completion work for 20 years, offshore, inland, overseas, and P&A work
Drilling and completion work for 20 years, offshore, inland, overseas, and P&A work
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling and completion work for 20 years, offshore, inland, overseas, and P&A work - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): midland, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in 12th grade Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: us, midland Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started working in the oil field when i was 15 yrs old. i have worked myself up through the ranks. I have roughnecked, drilled, pushed tools, and superintended many rigs. I have also been a company man for 1 independent, and now a company man for a major. i have a stong back and strong mind. I will be dedicated to whoever gives ma a opportunity to prove myself. i work for Chevron now, i have been here for 6years as a consultant. I work 11 days on and 3 off. i have done so for 6 years.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]