Location (Residence): Salt Lake City , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Basic Studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Salt Lake City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I thank you for taking the time to review my resume.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Self Employed June 2007-December2008
• Had residential painting contract painting custom homes.
• Oversaw eight employees to insure quality work.
• Had several commercial painting contracts.
American Design Painting- Foreman December 2000-June 2007
• Sprayed a minimum of three residential homes a day.
• Ran and oversaw a crew of six men.
• I was the foreman on each jobsite to maintain quality work and reduce labor.
• Was invited and included on all contract meetings that discussed plans and bids.
• Sprayed and ran crew for several commercial jobs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Box Elder High School
High School Diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• 12 years residential painting experience.
• 10 years commercial painting experience.
• 5 years industrial painting experience.
• Experience in all new and traditional trends.
• 12 years spray gun use, cleaning and maintenance experience.
• Have reliable work truck.
• Have all painting equipment.
Have my own contractor/business license.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have over 10 years experience in the painting, construction field.