Location (Residence): BHIMAVARAM TOWN, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, American Samoa, Australia, Brazil, India, Iraq, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland Present Location: INDIA , VIZAG Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of engineering (Electrical and Electronics) with an aggregate of 65.77% in the year 2006.
At present pursuing MS in Quality Management in Bits- Pilani (Distance Education).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently working in Vanaja Innovative Promoters a subsidy with Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Vizag as Quality Control Engineer in Electrical Dept Since May 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
As a Quality Control (QC) Engineer and System Group (SG) member from May 2006 to ----------.
As a QC Engineer
As a SG member
AREA OF EXPOSURE
Exposed to Third party inspection of all general electrical ship systems.
As a QC Engineer
Inspection of cable connectorisation for onboard equipments.
Inspection of cable routing, templating and laying.
Cable gland sealing inspection for all the sensor cables.
Preparation of sealing compound which are used for sealing purposes.
Vulcanizing of cables with appropriate temperature as per Normative Technical Documentation (NTD).
High Pressure Test of cables for sensor equipments.
Earthing of cables.
As a QC engineer
Equipment erection for major ship equipments as per drawings.
Inspection on Pre-installation Checks (PIC).
Inspection on Final Installation Inspection (FII).
Equipment earthing inspection
As a SG member
Equipment handover to the customer.
Study of operation of general ship equipments which includes
1. Operation of main Power Generation and Distribution (MPGD) system.
2. Function of interruptable supply (IS) and non-interruptable (NIS) supply.
3. Operation of distribution boards (DB) both for 1 phase and 3 phase systems.
4. Study of operation of step up and step down transformers (TXR).
5. Operation of hand change over switch (HCOS) and auto change over switch (ACOS).
6. Function of magnetic starters (STR).
7. Study of operation hydrogen elimination (H2) system used in ships.
8. Operations of other minor equipments like lighting systems, intercom systems and so on.
Knowledge in principle building specification (PBS).
Well known knowledge in Normative Technical Documentation (NTD) as per Russian standards.
Able to study all the technical routing and termination drawings.
Preparation of all inspection protocols.
IN PC PLATFORM
Able to work with PDM server.
Other applications liker MS word, MS office, Excel, etc.,
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
C , MS OFFICE AND C++
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]