CV Offshore worker, HUET and EBS certificate, UKOOA medical, OPITO Basic Offshore Safety
Offshore worker, HUET and EBS certificate, UKOOA medical, OPITO Basic Offshore Safety
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore worker, HUET and EBS certificate, UKOOA medical, OPITO Basic Offshore Safety - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in motorcycle mechanics and engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: united kingdom, newcastle upon tyne Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Fork Lift Driver
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing in interest for job vacancies available within your company. I have passed my OPITO Offshore Industry Greenhand Training including Banksman Slinger certificate and have passed my OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training including HUET and EBS certificate. I have also taken a UKOOA medical.
I have included my Curriculum Vitae and copies of my certificates. I also have full references available of past employment if requested.
I feel I have the right drive and ambition to fulfill a career offshore and would appreciate any opportunities you have to work within your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employer: E J Badekabiner
Job Title: Metal Fabricator/ Tiler
From – To: April 2008 to present day
Reference: John McCavanagh (manager) contact number 01670707270
I am presently employed with this company. I began this job when i returned back to the UK. My job roles on a daily basis are steel measuring, steel cutting, damp proof painting and tiling. Also sandblasting and glass bead blasting. I enjoy this position but i am very eager to pursue my career offshore.
Employer: White Coast Fincas
Job Title: Construction Worker
From – To: January 2002 – April 2008
Reference: Barry Porter (foreman) contact number – 07747580417
I worked as a construction worker in Spain for 6 years. My daily job responsibilities included a variety of roles such as driving a 12 tonne JCB with 8 meter boom, driving a forklift pallet truck with forklift licences, installed electrical fittings ie: junction boxes, sockets and lights and installed kitchens ie: plumbing and soil pipes. I also built scaffold lifts around houses following safety procedures ie: safety harnesses for heights.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (including HUET and EBS)
• OPITO Offshore banksman and slinger operations
• OPITO Drilling Greenhand
• UKOOA Medical
• COSHH and working at heights
• Helicopter and Helideck safety
• Uk driving licence
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Team player, great with general public and acts on own initiative
• Stamina and enthusiasm to work to deadlines
• Quick thinker and readily adaptable to change
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]