Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Telugu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, France, India, Singapore, Switzerland, United States Present Location: india, hyderabd Relocation: Germany
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Having a fair amount of experience and with sound technical background, I am packed with superior leadership qualities and excellent communication skill set. I would like to reimburse my factual knowledge to serve in bright organizations and grow along keeping in mind the return on investment for both the company and myself.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ion exchange India ltd
Tenure: July 2005-december 2006
Tenure December 2005-july 2006
Doshion Veolia Water Solutions
Tenure: July 2008- Till Date
Design and Proposal Engineer
Doshion Veolia Water Solutions is a leading solution provider with a wide gamut of water management Technology & Services, spanning a whole spectrum of technologies from simple DI plants to very large turnkey projects on an engineering, procurement and construction scale. Dedicated to purification of water and in turn protection of the environment, with major projects in almost all possible applications of water treatment in every industry.
Job Responsibilities includes:
Designing of water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, sewage treatment plants for power sector, chemical, petro chemical, bye industries, sugar industries etc.
Excelling in situations where change is needed.
Market Scanning as well as market capture analysis.
Technical and company presentations so as to position the brand.
Managing team in terms of Design and project execution.
Offering creative solutions to challenging problems
Offer preparation for both general enquiry and tender documents
A complete design and proposal for the enquiry.
Project Placements & Other Initiatives:
Have done in plant training in VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT in visakhapatnam of Andhra Pradesh .Topic of the project is, coal chemical plant. Have a sound knowledge about various divisions in steel plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Tech in chemical engineering from IIT Madras with 75.5 % in 2008 march.
PG Diploma in industrial relations &personnel management (IR&PM)
Extra Curricular Activities & Few Achievements:
• Sports committee coordinator for Indian Institute of Technology Madras for the year 2007-08.
• Qms coordinator for saarang 2008 iit Madras.
• Served as a event coordinator (open house) for SHAASTRA-2007.
• Serving as a branch representative for the placement cell 2007.
• Volunteer for the guidance and counseling unit (GCU) for 2007.
• Student representative for M .Tech Chemical for the expert Committee meeting held for the development of departmental resources and student facilities 2006 at IIT Madras.
• Coordinator for arrangements of MVGR College anniversary in the year 2004.
• Athletics: 100 m sprint. Won 2nd place, 3rd places in year 2002, 2003, respectively at my under graduation.
• Foot ball team Captain for Pamba team (2006-2007).IIT Madras.
• Cricket and Volley ball team member for Pamba hostel IIT Madras
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]