CV Mechanical Engineer - Mastering Equipment Maintenance and Reliability
Mechanical Engineer - Mastering Equipment Maintenance and Reliability
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer - Mastering Equipment Maintenance and Reliability - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Davao City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Indonesia, Japan, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, POC Present Location: Philippines, Davao City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Graduate of Ateneo de Davao University with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to apply for any vacant position that would fit my qualifications (Asset Management/ Equipment Maintenance).
I am currently working in Dole Philippines as a Maintenance Planning and Control Supervisor. In my previous employment, I have gained a supervisory experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in NCCC, LTS City foods and as an Engineering Staff in Operation Maintenance Technology Philippines (OMTPI).
I would like to share my experience, enthusiasm and dedication not only to my personal improvement but also of the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Planing and Control Supervisor (Dolefil)- Jan 29, 2007- Present
1. Create Maintenance Activities
2. Create lubrication Schedules
3. Equipment Condition Monitoring by Vibration Analysis
4. Implement CMMS
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Elementary- Stella Maris Academy of Davao City (1990-1996)
High school- Stella Maris Academy of Davao City (1996-2000)
College- Ateneo de Davao University (2000-2005)
RME - Registered Mechanical Engineer (October 2005)
Vocational Course- Automotive Mechanic, General
Vocational Course- Diesel engine mechanic I
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
2. Microsoft office (word, excel and power point )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Know how to read Vibration Signals
2. Create and Implement Maintenance Activities
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]