Location (Residence): Port Shepstone, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in all Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, KZN Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mkulu Cranes & Trailers
(Crane & Trailer Manufacturers)
P.O. BOX 263
KZN SOUTH AFRICA
: 1994 – 2008
Position : Workshop Manager
Responsibilities : Electrical & Mechanical maintenance of
Equipment. Welding, Hydraulics, Fitting
Turning, Staff Management, Store Control.
In 2003 became a Company Member and
was responsible for complete running of
Address : P.O.Box 125
PORT SHEPSTONE 4240
: Nov 1988 – Aug 1989
Position : Contracting Electrician and Supervisor
ISCOR – Durban Navigational Collieries
: P.O. Box 2
: June 1988 – Oct 1988
Position : Workshop Electrician
: P.O. Box 10
: Feb 1988 – May 1988
Position : Maintenance Electrician
ISCOR IRON & STEEL MANUFACTURER
: P.O. Box 2
: Jan 1982 – Dec 1987
Position : Apprentice and Maintenance Electrician
My Experience to date:
*Electrical contracting – Installations to new houses, blocks of flats & mini-factories.
*Maintenance on - steel-moulding machines, general plant equipment, water purification plant, overhead cranes, AC & DC motors. Panel wiring and fault finding. *Underground in Coal Mine – Service & maintainance of flame proof switch gear, isolating switch gear, motors working at 1100V, conveyor belts & fans ranging from 110V - 1100V. Communication system working at 15V DC & general lighting at 220V.
* Servicing and maintaining transformers ranging from 2 kVA to 800 kVA.
* Earth testing on a regular basis.
* Fault finding and repairs to equipment.
* Projects to improve equipment and the installation thereof.
* Acting foreman, in Electrical Foreman’s absence from Dec 1992 – January 1993.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Secondary : Stanger High School
Highest Standard Passed : Matric (Grade 12)
Subjects Passed : Maths