Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced QA/QC Engineer CWSIP 3.1 Welding Inspector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kollam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Naval Arch. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to submit my candidacy for the QA/QC engineer vacancy existing in your prestigious organization, for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a QA/QC ENGINEER to ensure & excel in
• Cost Control
• Document Control
• Liaison with Clients / Class Surveyors / Maker Specialists
• Follow Specifications.
Fully knowledge with interpreting PQRs, WPS, Storage tank and structures Oil and gas Projects
Implementation/ Verification of ISO quality management system.
Preparation and conducting the project welding procedures qualifications, Welding procedure specifications, ITPs, NDT procedures & PWHT procedures.
Material Inspection for incoming material & review of material certificate to check compliance to project specifications.
Control and witnessing for NDT tests.
Paint material and certificate Inspection.
Ability to manage people with multi-cultural background.
Highly flexible and adaptable to changes.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiar with Classification requirements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
Diploma in Naval Arch. & Ship Const.
1. CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
2. ASNT Level II UT& MPI
3. M.S. Project.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic- Singapore.
4. Certified Marine Supervisor.
PSB Corporation – Singapore.
5. Shipyard Supervisors Safety Course.
Ministry of Manpower – Singapore.
6. Autocad 2006 Essential.
NTUC Learning Hub Pte Ltd – Singapore.
7. Material Testing and Heat Treatment.
Foreman Training Institute, Bangalore, India
8. Management Course.
9. Diploma in Computer Management.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Microsoft Office
2. Microsoft Projects
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Welding Inspector CWSIP 3.1
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]