CV Ship electrical engineer, refrigeration, automation and electrical
Ship electrical engineer, refrigeration, automation and electrical
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ship electrical engineer, refrigeration, automation and electrical - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia, Myanmar Present Location: myanmar, yangon Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Electrical engineer on ships
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E Electrical,Certificate of Hydraulic solution and control.Certificate of reefer container operation and technical,Certificate of PLC controller,Certificate of liquefied gas tanker,Shipboard training on LNG vessel,Now work on LNG vessel as electrical engineer.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer data base,Basic computer drafting,Computer programing C++,Computer hard ware and system.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]