Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner Dalby Offshore Services, AHTS MV Ocean Supplier 13350 Horsepower - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): PARANAGUA, Brazil Citizenship:Norway
Norwegian Bokmal Other:
Afrikaans, Danish, English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Norwegian Bokmal, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese Brazilian, Swedish
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MASTER MARINER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Brazil, Norway Present Location: BRAZIL, PARANAGUA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I was born in Bergen ,Norway the 5th of May 1962.I went to sea in 1979 as deckhand and worked on different type of cargo ships until 1991 when I went to Martime Acadamy Croftholmen VGS.Graduated as Master Mariner in 1993.I then went back to sea and worked as 2nd mate for Ivaran Lines container vessels until early 1995 when I decided to try the offshore vessels.
From 1995-1997 I worked for Farstad ASA as chief officer in Brazil on the following vessels PSV Far Sleipner,Ahts Far Crusader Bollard pull 143 t.Ahts Far Centurion Bollard pull 143 t.And the Ahts Far Sea Bollard pull 150 t
From 1997-1998 I worked for Pan Marine as Captain in Brazil on the Ahts Oil Vibrant bollard pull 140 t
From 1998-2007 I worked 1 year as chief officer on the Ahts Leopard Bay bollard pull 176 t.In 1999 I was promoted to Captain and continue work on the Ahts Leopard Bay 176 bollard pull. Ahts North Crusader 140 t bollard pull DP1.Psv Highland Scout DP! and the MFV Austral Abrolhos DP2.
The Austral Abrolhos I took out as newbuilding after looked after her at the shipyard and also performed all sea trials.
From 2007-2007 I worked fo SMS as captain on the Ahts Norseman bollard pull 143 t.Ahts Nobleman bollard pull 143 t.
From 2007- I have been working as captain for Dalby offshore services on Ahts Ocean Supplier the ex Norseman.
I have worked offshore in Brazil,Venezuela,North Sea,at the moment I am working out from Honningsvaag for the Norwegian Coastal Administrations towing readiness.
Have a.h experience 1200 mtrs,supply,wellstimulation,survey,rov work,hosemaintenance,oil recovery,rescue simulation with dacon scoop,sea trials,looking after newbuilding when being equipped.
I have all nessecary certificates included DPO unlimited.Also have Bahamas endorsment.
I hope this will help You to see if I am qualified to join Your team.I am very flexible to do extra time at sea.I also can work around the world.Speaking English,Norwegian,and Portuguise fluent.Can be ready early May 2009
If You are interrested,and need more information,please let me know.
1998–2007 Gulf Offshore N.S and Gulf Do Brasil LTDA.
Master for 8 years Ch.Officer for 1 year
• MOSV M/V Austral Abrolhos DP Class 2
• PSV M/V Highland Scout DP Class 1
• AHTS M/V North Crusader DP.Class 1
• AHTS M/V Leopard Bay 15000 Horsepower Bollard pull:175 T
1997-1998 Pan Marine Do Brasil
• AHTS M/V Oil Vibrant 9000 Horsepower Bollard pull 120 T
1995 - 1997 Farstad ASA Norway
• PSV M/V Far Sleipner
• AHTS M/V Far Crusader 13350 Horsepower Bollard pull 150 T
• AHTS M/V Far Sea 13500 Horsepower Bollard pull 160 T
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Norwegian Master Mariner Class 1 unlimited
• Bahamas Master Mariner Class 1 unlimited
• DP Basic Kongsberg Maritime Macae Brazil.08/04/2005
• DP Advanced Kongsberg Maritime Macae Brazil 11/11/2005
• DPO Certificate
• Medical upgrade
• Advanced firefighting upgrade
• Personal safety and social responsibilities upgrade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Day to day needed on ships
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]