CV Projects engineer wants to convert to drilling engineer
Projects engineer wants to convert to drilling engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Projects engineer wants to convert to drilling engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): badnera, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in petrochemical & petroleum Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Professional Excellence Summary
• Having experience in the Biofuels background encircling company growth, tactical scheduling, marketing, and manufacturing project supervision.
• Having a vital channel of business and manufacturing contacts of main contracts with Brazilin and Sweden exporters.
• Offering BSME with proven capabilities to evaluate costs, design and set up electrical, fire and life protection and associated technological systems.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
VP-Project and Business Development
TBPL, Amravati .
Since 2008 working as an Senior Vice-President and Project Executive in the TBPL Amravati. and is responsible for organizing and executing a variety of New projects. Offer quality preconstruction advice, planning and project administration services. Offer significant strategic scheduling: execute project performance and logistics.
From 2005-2008 worked as a Project coordinator ,Phoenix Biofuels Pvt Ltd Nagpur and was responsible for field services like designing, scheduling and successfully executing assigned project and occupant setting up projects. Scrutinizing present and planned designs with an area of expertise in electrical and Plant machinery; put forward betterments to plans, procedures, and resources. Program projects, choose and acquire materials; assign employees and appoint competent subcontractors. Supervise all phases of project carrying out; endorse engineering and designing changes; troubleshoot and determine intricate technical problems, constantly meeting project deadlines and maximum possible excellence standards. Keep up clear communications and positive associations with clients, subcontractors and the customers.
Murli Agro, Nagpur
From 2004-2005 worked as Production Manager, Murli Agro Pvt Ltd Nagpur. And was responsible for the material quality, Formulation, Safety of workers.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING at Uran
Performed Traning At Uran plant ONGC.and Officer Basin at Bombay high. In uran Plant comes contact with LPG Production Facility, ethane propane Production Facility. Crude Purification Facility. And worked as Trainee Control Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Achieved Bachelor of Technolgy in Petrochemical & Petroleum Technology from the University Dept Of Chemical Technology,Amravati, MS 2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
handel all kindis of OS,C++ C,Foxpro, MS-Office,Office 2007 Webdevelopment
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Excellent strategic, marketing and promotion skills.
- Excellent leadership networking and communication skills.
- Excellent management, training and motivational skills.
- Natural ability and flair to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent rapport with government officials and top-tier clients.
- Extensive sales and business development skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]