Location (Residence): srivilliputhur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, madurai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the Post of QA/QC Engineer
I am an interested of applying for the above mentioned post. I am an Experienced Engineering Graduate with specialization in Mechanical Engineering from University of Bharathiar . I am interested in exploring the possibility of seeking employment with our organization and hence, I amoffering my service for the above post. Hence I am requesting you to give me an Opportunity to serve for your esteemed organization.
I am confident that i can fit well in the post of responsibility as far as my line is concerned and invest skills towards objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1 B.E Mechanical Engineering / AWS - CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (CWI) with around 5 years of experience in Quality Control/Assurance activities of various Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas Plant, Refinery, Chemical Plants and Pressure Vessel Manufacturing Plants, Oil & Gas Pipeline Projects and Welding inspection of Pipeline, Piping Fabrication & Erection in various PIPELINE, TANKS & PRESSURE VESSEL PROJECTS.
2 Experience in managing Welding, Piping, Structural, and Erection of Equipment’s, Hydro testing & Leak testing and Sand Blasting & Painting inspection.
3 Proven abilities in executing projects within the statutory norms & the given deadlines.
4 Posses sound understanding of various codes.
5 An effective communication with abilities to relate to any level of Inspection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering: – Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India.
Major: - Mechanical Engineering
Institute: - Dr.Mahalingam college of Engineering &Technology, Pollachi.
• Monitor the performance of the sub contractor for compliance with the quality system requirements including their calibration program.
• Preparation and submission of project dossier at the completion of the project.
• Co ordination with External & internal ISO Auditing.
• Maintaining and implementing ISO Standards and Project Specifications.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Checking of all Piping based on Isometrics, P& ID, GA, Piping specifications and see if inspection is done according to Project Quality Plan.
• Carry out the Inspection & Witnessing of External PP Coating for pipeline & test procedures.
• Inspection of Holiday Test and Peel of Test, Wrapping & Coating Testing for Piping & Pipeline.
• Monitoring PWHT and Reviewing Charts Inspection for heat treatment process for final product.
• Carry out the Inspection of sand Blasting & Painting as per the project requirements.
• Offering & Interpreting the radiographic films and acceptance.
• Preparing and maintaining the quality control documents.
• Preparation of Fabrication Control Sheet, Test pack for piping & pipeline.
• Preparations of Punch List & Commissioning Activities.
• Witnessing of Hydro Test for Pipeline / Piping and Clearance for Mechanical Completion.