Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Driller - IWCF (Drillers level - Surface Stack) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Ecnomics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Islamabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have working in the oil and gas industry since Jan 2004.
During my career, I have worked with Kelly and TDS, Manual rig floor and Iron roughneck, Band brakes and disc brakes. Plus various types of drilling fluids.
Although most of my career has been based on Land Rigs in Pakistan, I am very keen to expand my career experiences.
I take pride in performing my duties well, and enjoy guiding those working under my supervision. I am fully competent in Microsoft Word Programs and I speak English, as well as my native Language. My aim is to secure long term employment and progress my career with a major company within the oil and gas drilling industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 5 years Rich Experience in Drilling Field
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- IWCF (Drillers level - Surface Stack) Valid till January-2011
- Fire fighting
- First Aid & CPR
- Gas Tester
- Confined Space Entry
- Rigging & Lifting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- H.S.E -S.T.O.P.
- Fire Fighting -Handling, Stepping & Lifting
- H2s Awareness -Permit to Work Systems
- IWCF (Drillers level – Surface -Finger Injury Prevention
- Slinging & Bunking -Fire Fighting
- Rigging & Lifting -Hazard Identification
- First Aid & CPR -Working With High Pressures
- Mechanical Lifting -Working at Height
- P.P.E -SCBA
- Emergency Response -IT Security
- Crane Operations -Explosives Safety
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]