Location (Residence): Matosinhos, Portugal Citizenship:Portugal
Portuguese Standard Other:
English, French Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Hospitality Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Portugal, Porto Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam,
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree Tourism Enterprise Sciences
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office and Open Office
Fierfox IE Opera
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]