Location (Residence): Palakkad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Finance Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being able to be a part of Administration operations and management
has been my goal since beginning my college career. To ensure that I
acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective
executive. I have volunteered to work in companies, putting my
academic theory and principles into practice.
I am equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
and am highly motivated to provide an excellent result on time and
under budget. I have extensive experience with the needs of finance
knowledge and can communicate in English fluently.
skills I can bring to your organization include:
* Knowledge of Sales
* Knowledge of Accounting and Auditing.
* Ability to serve as a leader in team or individually.
* Understanding of particular departments rules and regulations.
For more detailed information please refer to my enclosed resume. I
would appreciate a personal interview at your earliest convenience. I
am eager to further discuss my qualifications and view your facility.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Administration & Audit - 2 years
Sales & business Develoment - 2 years
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Masters in Business Administration(Finance) from reputed university in India 2005-2007 batch
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Higher Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech 1999-2002
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Presentation Skills, Team Management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]