CV Tribon Design Engineer, Babcock Engineering Services in U.K.
Tribon Design Engineer, Babcock Engineering Services in U.K.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Tribon Design Engineer, Babcock Engineering Services in U.K. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tulcea, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in naval arhitecture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Romania Present Location: romania, tulcea Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am sending you this letter of intention, together with my CV, in view of the possibility of obtaining a job inside your company.
Being very well aware of the fact that you will choose the best, I would be honored to find myself among them in order to occupy an intermediary position between your company and its clients. Considering that my experience and my education are appropriate for the job you could be offering and for the competence of your company, I decided to submit my resume to your attention.
I have a very high interest in becoming a competent person in a well organized company where experience, motivation and ambition will be proven to be the strongest points for the best interest of the company and for my future experience. You will find details concerning my education, my professional experience and my skills in the attached CV.
I would be very glad with the opportunity of an interview, should you please to consider it necessary and useful, in order to analyze the possibility of me being a part of your team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01.2008- 12.2008 BABCOCK ENGINEERING SERVICES in U.K.
I worked as a structural engineer in Babcock Engineering Services in U.K.
At project CVF – Aircraft Carrier. I am working with AutoCAD 3D and I elaborate workshop documentation for Aircraft Carrier!!
For 4 months I’ve worked in foran FHULL for the same project, to modelate units and to elaborate workshop documentation! I was trained in FHULL!!
09.2004 – 01.2008 S.C. AKER TULCEA S.A. in Romania
- For an year i worked at nesting, and I’ve made cutting sketches and cutting programs for 10 ships!
- For a half year i made alteration sheets.
- for one and a half year i make models and after i elaborate technical project!3D modeling of ship structures (TRIBON M3 system). Tehnical Projects, Workshop documentation for different ships (hull design, and lofting documentation).
- I work with tribon hull design!
- I modelate units for ROV Support Vessel ( internal command N355) –moonpool hatch bottom and raised floor in wheelhouse, i’ve made technical projects and i elaborate workshop documentation
- Diving Support Vessel (internal command N701) – moonpool bottom hatch and raise floor in wheelhouse
- Offshore Subsea Construction and Maintenance Vessel (internal command N703) I’ve modellate 4 units and i’ve made technical projects and revisions at technical project:
SC AKER TULCEA SA ST. PORTULUI NO. 8
Ship & Offshore engineering consultancy.
- 3D modeling of ship structures (Tribon system). Workshop documentation for different ships (full design, and lofting documentation).
collaboration and rapid communication with members of workgroup for maximum efficiency in design and production activity also for elimination of dead-time and errors, ambitious, dynamic, flexible, positive attitude, strong desire to succeed
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
A higher professional career in a technical domain and the opportunity to develop myself within an professional team