Location (Residence): cape town, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English, English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in matric Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Korea, (South) Present Location: South Africa, cape town Relocation: Korea, (South)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a position in the oil and gas sector, HSE management field. I have 10 years HSE experience, but specialise in FPSO as this is where I have the most experience. I have been in management for almost 5 years. I am a team player, but particularly a team leader. I feel I can add value to your HSE division.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started in an HSE position at Koeberg Nuclear Power station and moved onto FPSO's from there. I have ran permit to work offices during upgrades, commissioning and hook-ups. I have been HSE manager on the Dalia FPSO, the Glasdowr FPSO and the AKPO. In particular, the AKPO was from the start of building it in South Korea, thorugh to the tow to Nigeria which I managed the HSE and then Hook-up phase. I have worked in a refinery as safety manager and trained and coached many safety personnel. I have also got experience in the construction element of HSE. I am qualified in all aspects of Safety.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
education: matric / NTC
• SCBA initial-(self contained breathing apparatus)
• SCBA Advanced
• Radioactive source handling
• Shipment of radioactive waste
• Radioactive workers training
• Basic rigging, pendant crane operating, including interlocking cranes
• Forklift operators Training
• Health and Safety Act Training (South Africa)
• General Health and Safety (South Africa)
• Accident incident investigations (South Africa)
• OHSACT (South Africa)
• Risk Assessment (ISO 14001, BSI 18001)
• 5 Day combined Offshore survival, fire fighting and first aid course (BOSIET)
• HUET – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
• UKOOA Medical valid until 2011
• 3 Day fire fighting, search and rescue and Breathing Apparatus
• M.S.A. Usage in the operation of the Orion Multi Gas detector
• Blue Water Permit to work system Level 3 (Old and new versions, Offshore based)
• Blue Water Gas Testers Level 2
• Blue Water Mechanical Isolations Authority
• Blue Water Area Authority Training
• Kelvin Top Set Investigators Course (Course held in UK, Scotland)
• NQF 3 ITIS Course (NOSA)
• Safety Leadership Training
• Coshh Appreciation Awareness Course (Classification of substances hazardous to health)
• Coshh Assessors Course (Classification of substances hazardous to health)
• SAMTRAC (NOSA)
• Radiation Protection Officer Course (Presented and attended at Koeberg Nuclear Power Station – Training center)
• Advanced Fire Fighting Course (Attended at PetroSA Fire Training school)
• HLO (Helicopter Landing Officers Course at PetroSA Fire Training school as well as CHC Helicopters in George)
• Chevron PTW Issuing and Receiving Authorities course
• 2 Day Radioactive Tracer Operations awareness Course conducted by Apave, Europe.
• Draeger Singapore division course for Calibration of the Draeger X-am 7000 multi portable gas detector series.
• Offshore survival Centre in Busan South Korea – Freefall loading and launching course.
• OJT on Schat Harding Freefall Lifeboats procedure for launching including all prechecks that need to be done.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Advanced computer skills. All aspects of computer literacy. Presentations a strong point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Training, presentations, advanced fire fighting, helicopter landing officer
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I will relocate for family contracts, depending on the contract. I will do rotations of 4 weeks away and 4 weeks home, or 5 weeks.