Vocational in welding trade Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: American Samoa, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: canada, ladysmith Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a career in welding. I am 22 yrs old and have been in the trade for about 5 years and really want to focus on pipe and pressure welding. I am willing to relocate and/or travel almost anywhere in the world for the rite opportunity.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Fort Hills project ft. mcmurray alberta. Splicing piles and welding pile caps and various other structural components.
sawmill maintenance and shutdowns. Structural construction and welding as well as repairs to pressure piping systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Grade 12 secondary school completed in 2004. Post secondary welding apprenticeship completed in 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
whmis training, construction safety traing system(CSTS),
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]