CV Production engineer British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd
Production engineer British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production engineer British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): thane, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Canada, Central African Rep., Hong Kong, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Japan, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working in British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd as Production engineer from 2004 to till date.
I am having experience of process system, amine sweetining and dehydration system
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am having work experience of 5.5 years (4.5 years in offshore and 1 years onshore)
EXPERIENCE: Oil & Gas Separation Process
• Carrying out smooth and safe operation with minimum shut down of plant
• Hands on Experience in running and troubleshooting of operational problems in following Oil & Gas processing system
• Gas Dehydration: Optimization of dehydration process and troubleshooting like glycol loss, gas moisture quality
• Gas sweetening: Sour natural gas sweetening by Amine for internal gas consumption. H2S & CO2 absorption by Methyl Di-ethanol amine (MDEA) and regeneration of MDEA
• Troubleshooting amine loss, H2S & CO2 quality of treated natural gas
• Involvement in Start up, Operation & Shutdown of Mars 100 Solar Process gas Compressors. Knowledge of reciprocating & centrifugal sour natural gas compressor
• Knowledge of operation of gas treatment equipments like Glycol contactor, Amine Contactor, Gas- Liquid heat exchangers, Knock Out vessels, Condensate removal filters, scrubbers
• Oil Water Separation:
• SCADA: Knowledge of Supervisory Control Data Acquisition system for remote well operations like opening and closing wells, Remote shutdown. Observing various process parameters
• Reporting any abnormality and unsafe situations in time and follows up for rectification.
• Familiarized with Turbine Generator and Turbine Compressor.
• Daily job includes monitoring of process parameters and calibration, checking of chemical injection dosing.
• Handled high processing pumps (Centrifugal & Positive displacement pumps)
• Preparation of Daily Production report and Activities report
• Proper documentation of plant parameters in database
• Knowledge of MAXIMO Package used for Procurement, Inventory, work Order system and material management
• Knowledge of SAP software used for Plant maintenance and, Inventory Management.
• Well Testing
• Orifice Changing
• Well Closing & Opening
• Well Equalization
• Unloading Of Well
• Monitor Normal Operation Parameter & Report Unusual Operation.
• Wellhead Panel Operation
• Carry Out Total Shutdown On Unmanned Platform (Satellite)
• Calibration of chemical injection pump
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• DCS operating system from Yokogawa India
• John M Campbell Training (Gas Conditioning )
• Advance fire fighting training (UK).
• Permit to Work System
• Handling of Aviation products
• Elementary Fire Fighting Course.
• Personal Survival Technique.
• Advance First Aid Level-3
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Auto Cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]