Location (Residence): Dunsborough, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Mathmatics and science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: Australia, dunsborough Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i am applying for the job as a roustabout without previous experience,but i feel i have the necessary requirements your looking for as im very fit,quick thinking,safety concious and work well in a team environment.im a very quick learner and if you give me an oppurtunity you wont be dissapointed.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
i first did 2 years brickies labouring at the age of 15.then i started to lay bricks for 2 years.i then moved to the asphalt industry as a leading hand/foreman and plant operating for 4 years.then i went back to bricklaying untill today, with another 18 months as a T/A for Roysten Burns at AMS Henry Walker Eltin a few years ago.My last 6 years as a bricklayer i was self employed
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
3rd year high school.Not much detail to put in here sorry.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
i am very computer literate,as i have mainly self taught myself to do all my own bookwork for my personal business.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]