Location (Residence): alleppy, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: India, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I completed diploma in Computer hardware and Networking from JetKing, Pune and I am looking for a full time position in your company, as I have followed with interest in the growth of your firm and admired its stability.
I would like to contribute my efforts for your company. I worked with a District Co-operative Bank, Karthikapally as a System Administrator for 4 year and 8 months and received a letter of appreciation for my vision and ability to multitask. At present I am working with International Business Consult, Dubai as an IT Administrator since March 2008. I believe that my employment with you would be highly beneficial to your company and add value to my career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization District Co-operative Bank, Karthikapally
Duration May 2003 to Dec 2007
Designation System Administrator
Responsibilities Routine audits of systems and software. Installing and configuring new hardware and software. Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting password, etc. Keeping the network up and running.
Platform Novell NetWare 4 & 5
Organization International Business Consult, Dubai
Duration March 2008 to till date
Designation IT Administrator
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic Qualifications :
• Pre-Degree (1996 - 1998)
From TKMM College (Kerala University), Alappuzha, Kerala with third class.
• SSLC (1995-1996)
From Govt Boys High School, Harippad, Kerala with second class.
Professional Achievements :
1. ADCHN (Advanced diploma in computer hardware and networking) from Jetking pune 1998-2001.
Score : 71.20%.
2. ADSE (Advanced diploma in software engineering) from Aptech pune 1998-2000.
Score : 64%.
3. CNA 5 (Certified Novell Administrator) from Novell Netware 2001.
Score : 64%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Skills Visual Basic, Oracle 8
Platforms MS-DOS, Novell Netware 3.0,4,5, MS Windows 2000/2003/NT/9X
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Administration of the 50 user’s network.
• Cabling, crimping, testing, configuring and troubleshooting the LAN connections.
• Setting up of client server network using windows98, NT and 2000.
• Installation of Operating Systems, Drivers, software’s, Antivirus software and printers.
• Troubleshooting network related issues.
• Installing, Configuring and securing Wireless LAN.
• Incharge of Backups Daily, Weekly, Monthly
• Panasonic PABX TDA 200 basic handling.
• Scheduling and monitoring Data Backups.
• Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting LAN, Printers and Scanners.
• Managing and configuring wireless network up to 3kms
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To take up any challenging position to contribute the mutual growth of organization and me. To utilize my technical, interpersonal and leadership skills in achieving the desired target, being flexible and responsible according to organization’s requirement.