Location (Residence): Melaka, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Chinese Taiwan, Chinese PRC, Chinese Hong Kong, Chinese Singapore, English United Kingdom, Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: malaysia, melaka Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : SnY metal Sdn Bhd
Designation : Production Planner
Duration : Jan 2008 to Present
Summary of Duties and Responsibility : • Assisted his seniors in the end month stock check report of every customer.
• Plans and prepare production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products. Controls and plans the flow of work to meet customer deadlines.
• Effective motivate and supervise subordinates in meeting deadlines and operations.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
• Prepared production reports; lists of required materials, tools, and equipment. Prepared purchase orders to obtain materials.
• Timely meeting and reports on job performance evaluation and improvement with management teams.
• Conduct ABAS (ERP) knowledge to juniors.
• Update the figure for production quantity, raw material incoming quantity, packing quantity by using the ABAS computerized Enterprise Resource Planning system.
• Provide on the job training for subordinates.
• Liaise with other production departments and engineers to discuss, for example, changes of specifications; also attend regular production meetings with the production manager and other planners.
• Ability to perform analytical review and evaluation on issues arises during audit.
Name : Sim Kooi Wah
Company : SnY Metal Sdn. Bhd
Title : Managing Director
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Tertiary Education :
2005 – 2007 : Diploma In Electrical And Electronics (Honours)
Name of Institution : Institute Of Technology Midas (Malacca)
Grade : 2nd Class Upper (Honours)
2008 – Present : Bachelor In Electrical And Electronics (Undergraduate)
Name of Institution : Segi College Subang Jaya (USJ)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Language Proficiency and Computer Literacy
• Fluency in verbal and written English, Mandarin and Malay.
• Exposed to various E&E package includes PLC SCADA, CAD, ABAS, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge in computer hardware, software installations and computer networking system.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Summary of Qualifications
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and report writing skills.
• Welcome new challenges, quickly learning new skills and procedure.
• Committed and responsible in handling duties given with professional attitude.
• Able to cope with pressure in meeting tight deadline.
• Strong analytical skill with high degree of technical competence in electrical and electronics engineering.
• Knowledge in production planning and advisory with customer.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Other related information
Position applied : Engineer
Notice of termination : 2 months
Expected salary : (Negotiable)