CV Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, PRO II, Mat Lab, ICAS, and SPECS
Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, PRO II, Mat Lab, ICAS, and SPECS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer, PRO II, Mat Lab, ICAS, and SPECS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Denmark, India Present Location: Denmark, Lyngby Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
EXPECTED SALARY: 200 PAKISTAN RUPEES PER MONTH
I am experienced chemical engineer with a masters degree from Technical University of Denmark. During my masters I have done many projects which gave me familiarity with PRO/II, Mat Lab, ICAS, and SPECS.
I have good communication skills and convincing skills, work commitment and professional ethics. I am a good Team player and am able to adapt easily to different situations and groups. I have the ability to handle multiple assignments and can meet tight deadlines.
Chemical engineering and its wide range of applications and challenges enticed me to get a specialisation in it. It has always been my dream to work in the chemical field and I believe I have gained the necessary requirements to get an entry into this interesting field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* August 2004 July 2005: Worked as a process engineer in SATWIK Drugs & Pvt. Ltd., Bidhar, Karnataka, India.
- Production planning to achieve production targets.
- Monitoring the operation of equipments such as reactors, centrifuges, vacuum filters, distillation column and dryers.
- Monitoring the pharma area and ensuring all the process parameters are under control such as humidity, temperatures and pressures.
- Shop floor management, handling and balancing production line by proper manning, work and resources allocation.
- Preparation of daily production reports. etc..
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(Sep 2005-may 2008) Master of Science in Chemical Engineering , Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark.
(Nov 1999-April 2004) Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. (April 2004).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux
Technical Computing: PRO-II (Process simulator), ICAS (Integrated Computer Aided Systems), SPECS (PVT modeling software), MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS, MATLAB, FOTRAN.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Languages : English, Danish (learning), Hindi, Telugu
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]