CV Millwright (electrican and mechanical fitter) 14 years experience
Millwright (electrican and mechanical fitter) 14 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Millwright (electrican and mechanical fitter) 14 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): krugersdorp, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in millwright Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: south africa, krugersdorp Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Millwright ie :( electrician and mechanical fitter) by trade with a vast experience in the industry.Excellent fault finding and problem solving capabilities. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Dedicated to maintaining a high standard and believe in doing it right the first time. Can work under, and handle pressure very well.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April 2006 – Date SABmiller-South African Breweries.
April 2006 – Date Utilities day shift artisan advancing to process artisan.
One of the biggest beer producers in South Africa and the world.
• As a day shift artisan I was responsible for day to day running breakdowns in the utilities plant and doing controlled maintenance schedules. Advancing to process artisan after a year and running the plant via scada on a shift basis. Responsible for the boilers, refridgiration, water, electricity ECT.
July 2003 – April 2006 Cobra water tech.
July 2003 – April 2006 Millwright.
Manufactures of taps and plumbing supplies.
• Running breakdowns and preventative maintenance throughout the plant. From the foundry, casting, machining, plating through to finial assembly.
September 1995 – July 2003 Dantex Explosives.
September 1995 – July 2003 Apprentice Millwright.
Manufactures of water/gel explosives for the mining industry.
• Learning the skills of the trade. Advanced to doing maintenance by myself. Doing standby and running a shift. Manufacturing own parts with lathe and milling machines in our own engineering workshop. Helped out as workshop foreman for 6 months running the day to day workshop.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Millwright trade test certificate. ( Ikaya Fundisa Techniskills ) November 2001.
• NTC 3 college certificate. ( Krugersdorp Technical College ) May 1987.
• Secondary school STD 9.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Basic computer skills.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Lathe and milling machines.
• Panel design and building.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Basic asset management.
• Reciprocating compressors.
• Medium voltage switchgear.
• Problem solving skills.
• World class manufacturing.