Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore roughneck Seawell formerly Seadrill Smedvig - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
91435 Last Updated:
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Location (Residence): elgin, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, elgin Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
· Highly motivated with a proactive attitude to safety.
· Highly proficient at carrying out duties required on the Rig floor.
· Liaise with Assistant Driller / Driller to ensure the safe efficient operation of the Drillfloor.
· I Possess the ability to work as an individual or with people, in a team environment.
· P.C literate in all the usual Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook .
· Excellent communication skills.
· Trained to identify risks and complete the necessary paperwork , i.e. TRIC Cards.
· Strong leadership skills: Can effectively pass on my knowledge to less experienced members of the Drill Crew.
· I have the ability to structure my working day effectively and efficiently.
· Enthusiastic, honest, flexible and open minded.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company: Seawell formerly Seadrill (Smedvig).
Position held: - Roughneck.
Strengths and achievements:
· Integrated smoothly into the offshore core crew team on Platform Cormorant Alpha
· Proficient on ISSOW safety permit to work system to PA level.
· Successfully achieved Survival qualifications and medical passed.
· Successfully completed Rigging and slinging stage 1 LOLER
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
No education to date some secondary school
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
P.C literate in all the usual Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Employed as roustabout onboard the Bredford Dolphin.
· Working to high standard of safety compliance with all company procedures and policies
· Receive and follow instructions of Roustabout Pusher.
· Carry out general maintenance duties , Shot blasting , Needle-gunning & Painting
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
worked as leading steward on trans ocean rather for 3 years