Location (Residence): South Ozone Park , United States Citizenship:India
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Industrial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: USA, Newyork Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying for a summer internship position in an organization.
My objective is to obtain experience in any industry which best will utilize my skills and also increase my knowledge through technical experience. I believe that knowledge gained while attending Graduate School (Polytechnic Institute of New York University) will give me an edge to perform well in any industry. I have worked for Ispat Industries Ltd as a senior Engineer Mechanical in Rolling Mill, Blast Furnace and in Logistics and Supply chain management, Two years of experience in technical and non technical field in Hot Roll steel coil manufacturing.
I have enclosed my resume herewith, which demonstrate that my skills and ability and educational background will meet your requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My work experience are as follows
1. Analysis of Plan v/s Actual dispatch of hot rolled coils (HRC), and finding out critical failures.
2. Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM) activities in warehouse, Maintenance of 32 Ton Over Head Crane and Loading equipment and availability of the same in dispatch operations.
3. RFID (Radio Frequency identification) for vehicle tracking inside the plant premises, Co-ordination for Installation, monitoring and maintenance of the same.
4. To ensure that all records (Log books & production delay reports) are filled and maintained collectively by shift in-charge in SAP.
5. Safety enhancement in the warehouse.
6. Maintain Work in progress (WIP) activity through planning and interaction with Rolling Mill.
7. Education and Training to Operators and Workers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
My Educational & Training are as follows.
1. Masters in Science in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering 2008-current (MS) (3.33)
2. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical (BS) / NIT-Surat / 2002-2006 / (68 %)
3. 12th (Kendriya Vidyalaya Maligaon))/Science / CBSE Board /2000-2002/ (85.3%)
4. 10th (Kendriya Vidyalaya Maligaon))/ CBSE Board /1999-2000/ (81%)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
My Computer Skills are as follows.
MS Words, MS Excel, MINI TAB 14, AUTO CAD 06 and Solid Works
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Designing and Fabricating a single sitter off- road vehicle and Participate in SAE Organized Mini Baja West , Portland USA