Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Inspector E&I electrical, Board Spectrum Australia, ConocoPhilips - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience building, construction, conversion and repair in electrical discipline
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Board Spectrum Australia
With invitation from Broad Spectrum, I was supplied to Conoco Phillips as a 3rd party E&I commissioning Inspector for their Platform B located in China, Tianjing, Bohai.
Job scope involvement of certifying of the competence of work done whereby will meet all required certifying parties requirements. System basically were all the E&I equipments from the Lower cellar deck to the Mezzanine Deck till to the LQ.
Examples of systems were power generation plant which was the Solar Generator and the Caterpillar Generator from Emergency Supply. Acidic systems, heat shrink system, diesel system, N2 System, Production Launcher etc.
Achievements: Completion of Platform B successfully and offered for platform C contract. However, due to personal reason, turned down offered.
Personal for reference: Mr Czes(Lead Electrical Engineer for Conoco Phillip) and Mr Gary(Electrical Engineer for Conoco Phillip)
Vessal Name: Montara Venture.
Nature of conversion: From a Tanker to a FPSO
1. Job involved in all E&I inspection whereby offered from contractor which is JSL( Jurong Ship Building and Logistic Company) or sub contractors.
2. Other than an inspector job, I was seconded as a construction supervisor whereby leading the contractor on the site job.
3. Job also required me to co-ordinates with the engineering as and when site issue occurs due to error in engineering drawings.
4. I am required to draft out some procedure for repairs or some site instruction for the proceeding of work.
5. Quality enduring site job to meet requirements by owner or surveyor.
6. To ensure materials and work carried out fulfilled all specification called for.
7. Site observation and submission of weekly and monthly progress report.
Personal for reference: Mr Augusto( Electrical Engineer)and Captain Sharat.
Vessel Name: Noble Jim Day
Nature of job: New build of a DP3 Semi Submersible Rig
1. Job involve in daily inspection related to electrical and instrumentation equipment fitting, installation, cabling till mechanical completion.
2. Assist to superintendent, shipbuilder over planning, monitoring and schedule planning of the individual system allocated.
3. Assist engineering over site collusion issue by offering ideas with pass years of shipbuilding experience.
4. Ensuring that all delivered job is in the highest level workmanship performed and able to meet the surveyor expectations.
5. Observe and monitor of material movement so as to prevent losses or unnecessary cost due to wastage.
6. Draft out work plan and work pack for the smooth operation by the shipbuilder and contractor involved.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1987- 1992 : Bouna Vista Secondary School (O level)
1993-1994 : NTC 3 in Electrical Engineering
1995-1996 : NTC 2 in Electrical Engineering
1993 : Basic fire fighting course
1995 : AVK alternator course
1995 : Advance fire fighting course
1995 : Chemical fire fighting course
2000 : Shipyard Safety Supervisor Course
2000 : ASMI Ranger and Rigger Course
2007 : HUET and Offshore course
2006 : Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Words course from Genetic Computer School.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PC knowledge of:
Microsoft Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Systems Experience over:
Fire and Gas
ICCP and MGPS
Power generation system
Lighting and power distribution system
Air compressor system
Emergency and lifesaving system
Alarm and Warning system
Cable ladder construction